Cheddar and Jalapeno Easy Drop Biscuts
These Cheddar & jalapeño easy drop biscuits are fluffy and moist. They have a beautiful sharp cheddar and spicy jalapeño flavor that’s rounded off by a smooth buttery undertone.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Add all dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- Add all wet ingredients to mixing bowl. (Do not add cheddar cheese or jalapeños at this time) Mix well.
- Add cheddar cheese and jalapeños to mixing bowl.
- Mix until ingredients are evenly distributed in the biscuit mix.
- Drop biscuits even across a parchment paper cover cookie sheet. Batch should make about 12 biscuits. (I used a 1/4 measuring cup to make evenly sized biscuits).
- Bake for about 10-15 minutes, or until they start browning on top.
Recipe by Jason Yaw
Click an image to see blog recipe post