These Easy No Bake Energy Bars are a great snack to tide you over until your next meal. Perfect for when you’re on the run, supplying long lasting energy without the sudden sugar crash.
I’m a new father. I’m a noob and will admit it freely. I’m learning very quickly that my little bubble world in which I’ve been living is evolving into a much faster paced environment. Between work, driving children to school, soccer practice, and church, it’s been easy for me to let a meal slip through the cracks. When this happens my energy levels suffer greatly.
Since I’m a coffee lover, it used to be my go-to-answer to put a little pep back in my step. But then the caffeine/sugar crash would hit. Need more coffee I would say! And there you have it, yo-yo energy levels, ups and downs all day. My Easy No Bake Energy Bars have helped even things out by giving me long lasting energy without the hard crash.
1) Put the oats and coconut flakes into a food processor. Pulse about 20-25 times.
2) Put all ingredients into a mixing bowl.
3) Mix ingredients until evenly distributed.
4) Line a 11×7 dish with parchment paper and mold the mixture evenly inside the dish.
5) Refrigerate for about 30 minutes. Cut into even bars. Cover and place back into refrigerator until needed. I usually put four bars per sandwich baggy. This makes them easy to pack with my lunches.
- 1 1/4 cup Oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup & 1/2 tbsp ground chia seeds
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup & 1 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp vanilla breakfast shake mix
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Parchment paper
Enjoy! Thanks for visiting,